Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shoebox Sandals for P150

Last Saturday, after Gabby attended SM Muntinlupa's November Kiddie Bash, we went a little shopping. I broke my sandals and need a new pair, while she wants a new blouse. The thing I love about SM Muntinlupa is that they have sales all year round. I found these light, black sandals from Shoebox. Originally priced at P379, I got it for only P150.



I wore it the following day with my short black dress (ukay-ukay bought) when I fetched my client from the airport. I looked all dressed up, my client said. Which goes to prove my point: looking fashionably good does not have  to cost you an arm and a leg.


I ask you now, when is the last time you bought a footwear from a mall that cost you P150? I would love to hear about this cheap find of yours so do leave a comment in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment